Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a pre-release candidate for the official Beta version.
It is probably the last "feature release" before launching Beta.
Please help us testing and report issues if you find any!
- New payment methods: National bank transfer, Transfer with same bank, Transfer with specific bank
- Support 75 global currencies and 18 alternative crypto currencies
- Price feed for all major currencies and all alternative crypto currencies
- Make list of displayed currencies customizable
- Separate crypto currencies accounts
- Increase trade limits to 0.1-0.3 BTC
- Make trade limit depend on payment method
- Check transaction fee for funding transactions
- Use specific colors for buy and sell
- P2P network optimizations (refresh offers)
- Reconnect and republish offers after inactivity (detect standby/sleep mode)
- Display detailed info for P2P connections
- Display inboud and outbound traffic
- Measure round trip time
- Throttle max. traffic
- Add “Show all currencies” option to the offer book
- Make market price invertable
- Notifications and advanced popup handling
For more information regarding testing and setup please check out our wiki pages.
Mainnet is already used as the default Bitcoin network.
Please be aware that using Mainnet comes with the risk to lose funds in case of software bugs.
To limit the possible losses the maximum allowed trading amount has been reduced to 0.1-0.3 BTC (depending on payment method) and the security deposit to 0.01 BTC.
If you have used an older version of Bitsquare you need to remove the old application data directory to avoid conflicts due non compatible changes. If you have funds in your wallet be sure to withdraw first your funds before installing the new version.
Location of the data directory:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare
If you use a not supported OS (e.g. 32bit Windows) please use the Bitsquare.jar file. You need to have Java v1.8.0_40 or better installed on your system to run the Bitsquare jar file.