Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a pre-release candidate for the official Beta version.
This version is backward compatible to version 0.3.5, so you DON'T need to clean your data directory.
- Increase trade limits (Banks: 0.3 BTC, Payment processors: 0.4 BTC, Altcoins: 0.5 BTC)
- Reduce min. required mining fee for funding tx to 0.0001 BTC
- Reduce create offer fee to 0.0005 BTC
- Added FairCoin
- Added ShadowCash
- Display onion address of offerer and trading peer in details windows
- Show Identicon for offerers or trading peers onion address and indicate repeated trades
- Show QR Code at funding screens, Remove QR Code Icon from AddressTextField, Add CopyIcon to Create Offer funding screen
- Don't show own offers in offer book, make it adjustable in settings
- Display additional info for Altcoins at buy/sell buttons
- Show payment in market overview offer book tables
- Show update notification if client version is older than new version
- Increase timeout for trade process forn 30 sec to 60 sec.
- Add build instructions for OpenJDK/OpenJFX
- Resend confirmation at startup if peer has not continued trade process
- Add check if unlimited Strength for cryptographic keys is enabled in case the user has compiled the binary on his own
If you have used a version of Bitsquare older than 0.3.5 you need to remove the old application data directory to avoid conflicts due non compatible changes. If you have funds in your wallet be sure to withdraw first your funds before installing the new version.
Location of the data directory:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare
Windows Vista or 7: %appdata%/Bitsquare
If you use a not supported OS (e.g. 32bit Windows) please use the Bitsquare.jar file. You need to have Java v1.8.0_40 or better installed on your system to run the Bitsquare jar file.