Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a preview of the upcoming Beta version.
- Support usage of a global Bitsquare wallet for funding multiple offers/trades
- Alternatively support of trading wallets for separating trades and getting higher privacy protection
- Add screens for deposit funds and locked funds
- Use combo box for exchange rates
- Add Windows 32 bit binaries
- Add Linux 32 bit binaries
- Increased trade limits:
- Bank transfers: 0.5 BTC
- Other payment processors: 0.75 BTC
- OKPay, Altcoins: 1 BTC
- Reduce trade tx fee to 0.0002 BTC
- Reduce default withdrawal tx fee to 0.0001 BTC
- Make withdrawal tx fee adjustable in settings
- Add check for too wide deviation from market price at create offer
- Make deviation from market price adjustable in settings
- Rolling backup for all files (wallet, db, tor hidden service private key)
- Improve UI for restoring wallet from seed words
- Add button for opening data directory
- Use clearnet instead of Tor for BitcoinJ as default
- Remove check for mining fee at deposit tx
- Support sorting for all table columns
- Show contract in new window
- Fix Font render issue on Linux
- Use altcoin name when setting up the address for the cryptocurrency account
- Use system time instead of blocks for remaining trade time
- Add "About Bitsquare" screen
This version is NOT backward compatible to version 0.3.6 or earlier.
If you had already Bitsquare installed please read the following instructions:
Before installing the new version please close your open offers, wait until your trades are completed and transfer your Bitcoin funds to an external wallet.
Backup your current application data directory and afterwards delete the data directory.
You can find the application data directory under those locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare
Once the data directory is removed you can install the new version of Bitsquare.