Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a preview of the upcoming Beta version.
- Fix bug when trader is offline and use password protection signing payout tx fails
- Add wallet restore from seed words option at enter password popup at startup
- Fix bug with pressing enter closing wallet password popup at startup
- Fix bug with timeout warning popup at startup
- Set default font size to avoid systemwide font scaling in Windows
- Remove option for BitcoinJ over Tor (Tor in BitcoinJ is considered experimental; Bitcoin over Tor will be supported later over our native Tor instance)
- Add sticky market price checkbox to settings: If sticky market price is selected market price does not change with currency selection, otherwise it is context sensitive.
- Fix bug with not pruning rolling backup files
- Show by default all currencies in offer book
- Add fiat/altcoin amount and spend or receive flag to offer and trade details windows
- Allow create offer when "show all" is selected in offer book and default currency is not matching payment account currency
- Add informational popups
- Improve wordings
This version is backward compatible to version 0.4.0.
If you had installed an earlier version than 0.4.0 please read the following instructions:
Before installing the new version please close your open offers, wait until your trades are completed and transfer your Bitcoin funds to an external wallet.
Backup your current application data directory and afterwards delete the data directory.
You can find the application data directory under those locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare
Once the data directory is removed you can install the new version of Bitsquare.