Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A newer version is already available! Please don't use this version anymore.
This is a preview of the upcoming Beta version.
- Check if BC provider is defined
- Ignore stupid Oracle limited security permissing by reflection
- Add check if correct architecture version is installed (32/64 bit)
- Fixed issues with "could not generate key" error
- Increased take offer availability check timeout
- Reduce FP rate for bloomfilter to reduce bandwidth consumption
- Added new altcoins: NEM, Anti.cash, VPNCoin, MaidSafeCoin, YbCoin, VeriCoin, EverGreenCoin, CloakCoin, Espers
- Add altcoin name to button in market overview
- Use home dir for directory chooser at backup screen
- Remove string abbreviation at copy altcoin address
- Update to latest java version
- Fix bug at exit from system tray
This version is backward compatible to version 0.4.2.
If you have installed an earlier version than 0.4.2 please read the following instructions:
Before installing the new version please close your open offers, wait until your trades are completed and transfer your Bitcoin funds to an external wallet.
Backup your current application data directory and afterwards delete the data directory.
You can find the application data directory under those locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare
Once the data directory is removed you can install the new version of Bitsquare.