Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A newer version is already available! Please don't use this version anymore.
Due heavy requests from the community we added price and volume statistics.
Because of the nature of a P2P application the statistics will need a bit of time until they are fully distributed in the network.
Please read at our forum for more details:
Release notes 0.4.9.1:
- Add trade statistics. Price chart, volume chart and table for trades.
- Add tor support for http request (excluding Poloniex because of problems with Couldflare captcha)
- Add tor support for BitcoinJ (experimental)
- Add support for passing sock 5 proxy address via program argument to be used for BitcoinJ and/or http requests (I2P VPN, ...)
- Change EtherClassic ticker from ETHC to ETC (as they requested, ETHC still supported by deprecated)
- Support list of seed nodes for Bitcoin network
- Add program arguments: useTorForBtc, useTorForHttp, dumpStatistics (store statistics as json), socks5ProxyBtcAddress, socks5ProxyHttpAddress, useTorForHttp, btcSeedNodes
- Update BitcoinJ with actual seed addresses
- Added capability support to have more fine grained control at updates.
- Bugfix with missing bank name field when payment method same bank account was used
- Display offerers bank name or bank ID in offer details
Url of the signing key (Manfred Karrer): https://bitsquare.io/pubkey/F379A1C6.asc
This version is backward compatible back to version 0.4.2.
If you have problems starting Bitsquare on Debian use: /opt/Bitsquare/Bitsquare
For windows users:
If you know that your computer supports 64bit use this installer: Bitsquare-64bit-0.4.9.1.exe
If you don't know it but if the computer is a newer model it is likely 64 bit. Otherwise use Bitsquare-32bit-0.4.9.1.exe