Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- lineDashOffset property
- Isotube object
- scaleX and scaleY properties on most objects
- bug fixes
- Fixes a bug in the image sequence export where it would continue to export images forever.
- Image Sequence Export
- Fixed copy/cut/paste/etc on OS X
- lineDashOffset style
- remove app and docs folders from git. they can be built if needed
- Bug fix when cancelling open file.
- Icon change
- Improved build process
- External editable template
- External editable snippets
- Toolbar button to show console
- Updated docs for new features
- Standalone support for OSX, Win, Linux. Currently I've just prebuilt the executables for each platform. Eventually, I'll probably work that into the build script with electron packager.
- Docs and examples are not included in these downloads for this release.
- Image object support for standalone versions only. Image is almost identical to the
rectobject, but has a
urlproperty as well. Documentation forthcoming.
- This build should be considered beta / prerelease. Please let me know any bugs you run across.
- adds a "useTabs" option to glcConfig. Use spaces or tabs in editor.
- fixes phase for parented objects
- implements "setQuality" which was left off in last release.
- some setup stuff for future standalone executable version.
UI has been re-written from the ground up.
No more Quicksettings.
Splitter bar for resizing code and canvas panels.
Fixed position properties panel.
Lightbox-type overlay for gifs, still captures, spritesheets.
Various bug fixes and other improvements.