Professional Works for XOOPS
A module ideal for publishing professional portfolios in XOOPS, with very useful features to approcach all capabilities of your portfolio.
Next items are neccessary:
Next items are recommended:
This version of Professional Works has been developed using the latest versions of XOOPS and Common Utilities, this is the main reason to use only the latest and stable version of both systems.
Warning: Before to install Professional Works, Common Utilities must be installed and configured, otherwise errors can occur. Install process for Professional Works, once Common Utilites has been installed, is similar a to other modules instalation. Next are steps to follow in order to get installed Professional Works:
- Extract files from compress package to your hard drive.
- Upload the folder named works, recently extracted, to directory modules of your XOOPS installation. (You can do this using a FTP client like FileZilla or similar software).
- Log in the XOOPS control panel. At this point you must see the dashboard of rmcommon.
- Log in the rmcommon Modules manager.
- Locate the icon for Professional Works in sidebar (available modules) and click on «Install« options.
- Check the changes that will be make in system and click on Install button.
- Done! Professioanl Works is installed and ready to use.
Get Professional Works
You can get the latest version of the module directly from our GitHub repository, in releases section.
Also, you can make a fork from the repository. At this way, you can contribute by submitting changes, suggestions or by reporting bugs.
Professional Works, as all other modules for rmcommon, is ready to receive updates directly from integrated «updates system». This means that, once the module is installed, the system will alert you for new updates and you can install it with 1-Click.