$ npm install --save bitcoin-source
You can also download a pre-compiled and minified version here: dist
You can find many useful, up-to-date examples to get you started right away by following the provided examples:
- Generate a random address
- Generate a address from a SHA256 hash
- Translate an address to any Bitcoin Cash address format
- Read an address from any Bitcoin Cash address format
- Import an address via WIF
- Create a Transaction
- Verify a Bitcoin message
- Sign a Bitcoin message
- Create an OP RETURN transaction
- Create a 2-of-3 multisig P2SH address
- Spend from a 2-of-2 multisig P2SH address
This is an open-source project, and any form of contribution is welcome. Feel free to create an issue in case you would like to share ideas for improvement, or would like to report a bug. Also, please send pull requests for bug fixes or code optimization. For more information on how to contribute, please refer to our CONTRIBUTING file.
To get started with development, you should first clone the repository and install any dependencies:
$ git clone https://github.com/bitcoin-computer/bitcoin-source $ cd BitcoinSource $ npm install
Next, you can check everything is installed correctly by running the full test-suite and verifying that all tests are completed successfully.
$ npm test
Code released under the MIT license.