Please sign in to comment.
[wallet] Support creating a blank wallet
A blank wallet is a wallet that has no keys, script or watch only things. A new wallet flag indicating that it is blank will be set when the wallet is blank. Once it is no longer blank (a seed has been generated, keys or scripts imported, etc), the flag will be unset.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 189 additions and 69 deletions.
- +8 −0 doc/release-notes-15226.md
- +1 −0 src/interfaces/wallet.cpp
- +3 −0 src/interfaces/wallet.h
- +5 −4 src/qt/walletmodel.cpp
- +1 −0 src/rpc/client.cpp
- +1 −1 src/wallet/crypter.cpp
- +18 −7 src/wallet/rpcwallet.cpp
- +40 −8 src/wallet/wallet.cpp
- +10 −1 src/wallet/wallet.h
- +2 −2 test/functional/test_runner.py
- +100 −0 test/functional/wallet_createwallet.py
- +0 −46 test/functional/wallet_disableprivatekeys.py
|@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@|
|Miscellaneous RPC changes|
|- The RPC `createwallet` now has an optional `blank` argument that can be used to create a blank wallet.|
|Blank wallets do not have any private keys or HD seed.|
|They cannot be opened in software older than 0.18.|
|Once a blank wallet has a HD seed set (by using `sethdseed`) or private keys, scripts, addresses, and other watch only things have been imported, the wallet is no longer blank and can be opened in 0.17.x.|
|Encrypting a blank wallet will also set a HD seed for it.|
Oops, something went wrong.