Bitcoin Classic 1.1.1 Release Announcement
The Classic team is happy to announce a bugfix release 1.1.1
This release includes binaries, which can be downloaded below.
About this Release
Bitcoin Classic 1.1.1 is based on Bitcoin Core version 0.12.1, and is compatible with its blockchain files and wallet.
Additionally, this release includes the increase of the block size limit from one megabyte to two megabytes.
This bugfix release fixes various issues and we believe this is the best stable version of Classic and we recommend everyone upgrade as soon as possible.
One notable change is that starting at this release Bitcoin Classic will no longer respond to network-alerts. This change means we no longer have to trust certain people that never really had any association with Bitcoin Classic.
- 8.96 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-armhf-cli.tar.gz
- 34.9 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-linux32.tar.gz
- 34.4 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-linux64.tar.gz
- 12.9 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-osx.dmg
- 12.5 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-win32-setup.exe
- 32.1 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-win32.zip
- 13 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-win64-setup.exe
- 33.8 MB bitcoin-1.1.1-win64.zip
- 1.58 KB SHA256SUMS.asc
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)