BitcoinPay for PrestaShop
BitcoinPay payment module for PrestaShop v1.5 - v1.6.
For support please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the latest packaged version of the module from the releases page.
- Rename the zip file to "bitcoinpay.zip" since PrestaShop does not support github filenames.
- Extract bitcoinpay.zip file.
- Connect via FTP to your PrestaShop server and upload directory "bitcoinpay" to Prestashop installation into
- Go to your PrestaShop admin Modules and find BitcoinPay plugin. If it does not appear in the module list, plese try to search the plugin or change the filters. BitcoinPay plugin is located under Payment and Gateways, you will most probably need to display all payment plugins to see BitcoinPay
- Once you locate BitcoinPay plugin in the module list click
Installon the BitcoinPay module. You might see a pop-up informing you about the risks of unverified modules. It is safe to click
- On the BitcoinPay settings page that comes up after installing it, you will need to fill in the relevant details according to your BitcoinPay account. There is help text underneath each field to guide you.
- Once you've clicked
Save, the module will automatically verify that the details are correct. If there are any problems with the values you've entered, you will see an appropriate error message. If the module settings save successfully then your details are correct and your BitcoinPay account has been successfully linked to your PrestaShop site.
- The last thing you need to do is go to Modules > Payment in your PrestaShop back-office and make sure you have all of the relevant currencies enabled for the BitcoinPay payment module under the Currency Restrictions panel.
- That's it. Your customers will now see a "Pay with Bitcoin" payment method on your site's checkout page and be able to seamlessly pay for their orders with Bitcoin!
If you have any questions or run into any issues with the installation process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.