- Increment PROTOCOL_VERSION. Due to issues with version message serialisation between old 0.7 based clients and the newer 0.13 based clients, PROTOCOL_VERSION was used to work out and display the connected remote client. This was overlooked in the 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 releases. This release only increments the PROTOCOL_VERSION to correctly display the version of connected clients.
- Fix error in setting subsidy, assignment used in place of equality operator.
- Correct function signature for Qt SLOT.
- Reduce fees to 1,000 Sats per KB. This was hard coded into consensus in the old clients which are no longer part of the network.
- Set min version to 2.7.0 so old clients will no longer be connected.
- Remove CBigNum. Improves compatibility with newer versions of OpenSSL.
- Mint exact amount at end of coin supply and no more, only return fees after maximum supply reached.
- Update Boost library.
- Echo configure options.
- getrawtransaction show time correctly.
- Refund outputs from failed stake.
- NSI build show 32/64bits.