Source code and tools for the Bitcraze Crazyradio USB dongle.
See bitcraze wiki for more information about Crazyradio and the USB protocol used.
- firmware: The firmware source code
- nrfProg: SPI programmer that uses jtagkey USB adapter
- usbtools: Python scripts to reset and bootload Crazyradio from command line
- lib: Software libraries to use Crazyradio with Python
- fix_bootloader: Script to revive a Crazyradio
Building the firmware
- Binutils (needs objcopy)
On Ubuntu this can be installed with:
sudo apt-get install sdcc binutils
On Mac (using homebrew):
brew install sdcc brew install binutils ln -s /usr/local/bin/gobjcopy /usr/local/bin/objcopy
To build the firmware you should navigate to the firmware directory.
Build for Crazyradio
Build for Crazyradio PA
Flashing the Firmware
To flash the firmware run the following from the firmware directory:
python ../usbtools/launchBootloader.py sudo python ../usbtools/nrfbootload.py flash bin/cradio.bin
After flashing successfully, you need to replug the Crazyradio. More details are in the wiki.