- RetroArch 1.4.1 (see highlights)
- OLE version compiled using OE6 to improve compatibility
- Cores updated from Lakka, Escalade's build and RetroPie
- Advanced Emulator Launcher updated to v0.9.5
- Nintendo DS DraStic emulator as an optional installation
- Estuary skin custom mod as an optional installation
- Independent log files
- RetroArch playlists and gba folders included
- Minor updates, bug fixes and code debugging.
To update from previous versions you can use the addon settings update feature (only in v2.4) or download a new zip and install as a new addon.
You can backup your data from addon settings (v2.5) and after installation, run addon to make first-time-setup. Then you can restore your data and you will not lose any custom configs.
If you are using Emulationstation, UAE4ARM or DraStic you need to reinstall it after addon update.
Please select the correct version for your system:
Download script.gamestarter-v2.7-OLE.zip for Open/LibreELEC 6/7.
Download script.gamestarter-v2.7-LE8.zip for LibreELEC 8.