Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
INSTALLATION & INFO:
This is the last Gamestarter addon release, you can check its documentation and installation guide here. Since this addon is outdated and no longer maintained you should use the brand new Gamestarter add-on repository.
- RetroArch 1.6.0
- RetroArch update option in addon settings
- Libretro cores removed except for most popular ones
- Libretro cores update/download option within RetroArch
- All Libretro cores update/download option in addon settings
- Advanced Emulator Launcher updated to v0.9.6
- Logs path moved to /storage/.kodi/temp
- Minor updates, bug fixes and code debugging
To update from previous versions you can use the addon settings update feature (only in v2.4+) or download a new zip and install as a new addon.
You can backup your data from addon settings (v2.5+) and after installation, run addon to make first-time-setup. Then you can restore your data and you will not lose any custom configs.
If you are using Emulationstation, UAE4ARM or DraStic you need to reinstall it after addon update.
Please select the correct version for your system:
Download script.gamestarter-v2.9-LE8.zip for LibreELEC 8 - RPi 2/3.
Download script.gamestarter-v2.9-OLE.zip for Open/LibreELEC 6/7 - RPi 2/3.
Download script.gamestarter-v2.9-GEN.zip for LibreELEC 8 - Generic x86_64 (Updated 07/23).
Download script.gamestarter-v2.9-LE9alpha.zip for LibreELEC 9/Kodi 18 Leia testbuilds - RPi 2/3.