Installing trac is straight forward, yes, but setting it up with all of the plugins I'd like to have takes a while ... versions, dependencies, etc ...
That's why I decided to create a Docker container in order to deploy with One Click a trac with every thing I want.
This trac contains some very cool stuff already:
- It is already served by apache2 over a secure SSL connection.
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CodeExampleMacro, which allows to add collapsible code blocks in a very cool way, either typing the code or referencing a file from one repository.
- GitHubSyncPlugin 0.1.4, for syncing GitHub repositories with local repositories ... cool
- https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/GraphvizPlugin To insert nice Graphivz diagrams
- https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/PlantUmlMacro ... Do you love UML diagrams ? With this plugin you can insert amazing UML diagrams in your wikis/blogs
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/PrivateWikiPlugin Allows you to have private wikis. Very handy if you want to have your very own and private stuff
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/SensitiveTicketsPlugin Allows the creation of sensitive tickets that only some people can look at
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/SimpleMultiProjectPlugin Makes extremely easy to manage different projects
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin Well ... this one is mandatory as default users management simply sucks ...
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/FullBlogPlugin May be it is not as beautiful as wordpress, but it makes really easy to write posts including code, specially if you include the code directly from a repository
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/IncludeMacro Another nice plugin to include different things in a wiki or blog
- TracPdfPreview 0.1.2, allows the preview of a pdf without the need of download it. Nice.
- https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/ThemeEnginePlugin Yes, default trac aspect looks a little bit old. This plugin allows the use of different themes.
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracpathTheme this plugin includes some alternative themes.
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TocMacro Almost a must ... with it you can add table of contents to your pages.
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiExtrasPlugin Adds a lot of nice features. Check out the documentation. It is worth it !
- http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracWysiwygPlugin Makes the edition a little bit more comfortable.
- TseveTheme 1.0, just another cool theme. The one I'm using at https://battlefield1408.tk
- WikiAutoComplete 1.0, offers some autocompletion when you are typing.
- http://www.awstats.org !! This docker includes awstats statistics out of the box.
And all of this just deploying this container !!
Latest documentation: https://battlefield1408.tk/trac/blog/docker-trac