Bithost Windows Wallet
- bithost-1.1.3: is the wallet with all features embedded.
- exchange+trollbox: use to buy/sell coins and talk with other users.
- mntank: use to host and mange your masternodes.
Features in the bithost-1.1.3 files:
- Full Exchange
- Masternode Hosting services
- Windows: the wallet and applications have full auto-upgrade feature enabled.
- Linux: there is a cronjob that auto-upgrade wallet daily, to disable/enable it, see instructions below.
How to install Bithost beta wallet on Ubuntu:
If you are on Ubuntu 16.04 or Ubuntu 18.04 you can install Bithost wallet with this commands:
First install apt https transport and pgp:
sudo apt-get install apt-transport-https ca-certificates sudo apt-get install curl gnupg-agent software-properties-common
Now, add MNTank Dev GPG Key and then, install Bithost MNTank repository:
curl -fsSL https://mntank.com/apt/gpt.txt | sudo apt-key add - sudo add-apt-repository "deb [arch=amd64] https://mntank.com/apt/$(lsb_release -cs) /" sudo apt-get update
Install Bithost beta wallet:
sudo apt-get install bithost
Ok, now, you just run bithost from bash terminal or search for bithost in Unity Menu.
For convenience we try to add a shortcut to your desktop.
Linux Wallet upgrades
The wallet install the script below that will auto-upgrade your wallet daily:
You can remove this auto-upgrade feature removing the file:
sudo rm /etc/cron.d/bithost
To manually upgrade your wallet just run:
apt update && apt install bithost