simplehttp is a library built upon libevent that makes high performance http based servers simple to write.
The following daemons are built on simplehttp and included
- pubsub - a daemon that receives data via http POST events and writes that data to all currently connected long-lived http connections
- pubsub_to_pubsub - a library for piping data from one pubsub stream to another pubsub server
- simplequeue - an in memory queue with HTTP /get and /post endpoints to push/pop data
- simpletokyo - a HTTP /get /post /del /fwmatch /incr interface in front of ttserver
- sortdb - Sorted database server
- simplememdb - an in-memory version of simpletokyo
to install any of the simplehttp components you will need to install libevent 1.4.13+ and the 'simplehttp' module first.
build the main library this provides libsimplehttp.a simplehttp/simplehttp.h and simplehttp/queue.h
cd simplehttp make && make install
now install whichever module you would like this will compile 'simplequeue' and place it in /usr/local/bin
cd simplequeue make && make install
Some modules have additional dependencies: