What is Acmesolver?
Acmesolver is a part of the cert-manager project. Cert-manager is a Kubernetes add-on to automate the management and issuance of TLS certificates from various issuing sources.
It will ensure certificates are valid and up to date periodically, and attempt to renew certificates at an appropriate time before expiry.
Kubernetes cluster with
Why use Bitnami Images?
- Bitnami closely tracks upstream source changes and promptly publishes new versions of this image using our automated systems.
- With Bitnami images the latest bug fixes and features are available as soon as possible.
- Bitnami containers, virtual machines and cloud images use the same components and configuration approach - making it easy to switch between formats based on your project needs.
- Bitnami images are built on CircleCI and automatically pushed to the Docker Hub.
- All our images are based on minideb a minimalist Debian based container image which gives you a small base container image and the familiarity of a leading linux distribution.
- Bitnami container images are released daily with the latest distribution packages available.
The image overview badge contains a security report with all open CVEs. Click on 'Show only CVEs with fixes' to get the list of actionable security issues.
Why use a non-root container?
Non-root container images add an extra layer of security and are generally recommended for production environments. However, because they run as a non-root user, privileged tasks are typically off-limits. Learn more about non-root containers in our docs.
Supported tags and respective
NOTE: Debian 8 images have been deprecated in favor of Debian 9 images. Bitnami will not longer publish new Docker images based on Debian 8.
Learn more about the Bitnami tagging policy and the difference between rolling tags and immutable tags in our documentation page.
Subscribe to project updates by watching the bitnami/acmesolver GitHub repo.
For further documentation, please check here
If you encountered a problem running this container, you can file an issue. For us to provide better support, be sure to include the following information in your issue:
- Host OS and version
- Docker version (
- Output of
- Version of this container
- The command you used to run the container, and any relevant output you saw (masking any sensitive information)
Copyright 2018 Bitnami
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.