Choose your platform to get started.
This is the latest release of the BitPay app – a BitPay-supported distribution of Copay, including built-in integration with the BitPay Card.
This distribution includes a new, blazing-fast UI, major performance improvements, and a number of new features aimed at both new and long-time bitcoin users.
See the BitPay app announcement for more information, or the latest update announcement for details on this release.
How to Verify the Download
To verify the download is authentic, you'll need to have software installed that is able to verify "PGP Signatures" – we recommend GPG, which is available for many operating systems.
Once you've installed GPG, download the public key file, and open it with GPG to add it to your keychain. We encourage you to learn more about PGP key trust from tutorials such as this one, and to confirm this is a trusted key from BitPay.
Once you've confirmed the authenticity of the public key, you can use the GPG desktop program to verify the files. You'll need both the installable "release" file for your platform, and it's accompanying signature file.
If you're comfortable using the command line, you can also use the following commands:
gpg --verify BitPay.dmg.sig BitPay.dmg
gpg --verify BitPay-linux.zip.sig BitPay-linux.zip
gpg --verify BitPay.exe.sig BitPay.exe
Click to Download
Choose your platform above to get started.
Fix localstorage to chrome storage migration issue, when migrating from already depleted localstorage.
Fixes bug that could leave unencrypted keys in memory after entering the spending password when signing transactions in multisignature wallets.
Who is affected:
Users that have the
spending passwordset, in multisignature wallets m-of-n in which m>1.
How are affected:
After entering the password and signing a transaction in multisignature wallets, and only after adding the 2nd or later signatures, the wallet keys can stay unencrypted. If a new TX need to be signed, the password will not be asked. The unencrypted keys will stay on memory as long as the app is open.
- New amount input widget
- Adds Amazon Gift card integration
- Bug fixes
- Fix storage capacity (desktop versions)
- Add Windows Protocol handler (desktop version)
- Allow window resizing (desktop versions)
- Minor bug fixes
- Set spend unconfirmed funds to off by default (only new users)
- Enables copy to clipboard for wallet information on mobile
- Various small UX fixes
- Migrate to another device with a simple QR code
- Supports wide screens and landscape format for tablets.
- Improves performance (removes unused js library)
- Removes cache history from export wallet
- Check from swipe paper wallet if backup has been completed.
- Fix UI sidebar menu
- Full amount precision on tx details modals
- Fix backup scrolling for small devices
- Fix spinner while create/import/join a wallet
- Fix preferences UI for some Android versions
Bug fixes release:
- Fix bug accessing the storage, when using multiple wallets.
- Fix amount validation for large numbers.
Bug fixes release:
- Fixes Validation Wallet cache (to prevent a wallet to be validated multiple times) on certain scenarios
- Fixes side bar scroll on some devices
- Fixes backup/export when touch id is set
- Enhanced UI when deleting a wallet