The Peacenet is a hacking game made in Unreal Engine 4 that takes place in the 2020s and 2030s in a digital afterlife. The game is controlled through a fictional Linux distribution called Peacegate OS.
Credit where credit is due
- Some graphics in the game are ripped from Philip Adams' "DarkOS."
- Most, if not all, fonts in the game are from Google Fonts.
- Music in the game is composed by Sovereign (a.k.a Avery Alexander).
- Some other music tracks are composed by Anders Enger Jensen as well as Warren Harris.
- Every source code file lists contributors who've edited the file at the top of the file.
- Desktop wallpapers in the game are made by Trey Smith, astro, Victor Tran and Logan Lowe.
This game is officially tested on Linux (Ubuntu 18.10 amd64) and Windows 10.