Crappy by-hand changelog until we set up proper Sphinx docs :)
- Add number of skipped tests to successful summary output. Previously, number of skipped tests was only printed when other failures occurred.
@hidedecorator to explicitly mark functions as not being tests, thanks to Maciej Konieczny for the initial work.
teardownmethods/functions so they aren't run as / shown as tests themselves. Thanks again to Maciej for the initial pull request.
spec's relaxed test discovery so it can be invoked as its own Nose plugin/option (though
specthe program still has its own use and still exists.) Thanks to Marc Abramowitz (and thanks to him also for some minor internal refactorings & project support tweaks.)
specexits with nonzero return values upon test failure.
- Make sure
specdoes not blow up when no
tests/directory exists. Fixes #14. Thanks to Janne Härkönen for the patch.
- Filter out
.pycfiles when selecting tests. Fixes #15; thanks again to Janne.
- Actually skip leading-underscore files; implementation did not match docs.
- Add support for nested inner classes as recursive contexts.
- Add command-line option to disable our automatic toggle of the built-in
- Tweak color scheme so purples became reds.
- Remove old Nose-style SKIPPED/FAILED/etc suffixes when showing spec format.
- Re-integrate support for individual test module targeting (
- Print skipped test count in summary. (#5)
- Only print
<type>=<count>error counts in summary for nonzero counts (i.e. never print e.g.
- Don't use custom test selection in
spectool if user passes in common Nose selection options such as
- Refactor of internal colorization functions. (#7)
- Filter out trailing underscores from class names when printing spec output
class MyClass_shows up as
- PEP8 overhaul (I never audited the original source for PEP8 compliancy :() courtesy of Douglas Soares de Andrade. (#3)
- Docstrings-as-test-identifiers now
strip()'d, also thanks to Douglas.
- Implement Rudolf-inspired traceback and summary colorization. (#1)
- Switch from single module to a package.
- Add 'spec' CLI runner tool.
- Import original Pinocchio/Spec codebase.
- Trim down to just 'spec' plugin.
- Nose 1.x fixes.
- Python 2.7 fixes.
- Packaging, docs, internal tests all overhauled.
- Set colorized output as the default behavior.