Fixed an issue where shell terminals were unresponsive on Docker containers run by Bitrise CLI.
Fixed an issue where Ctrl+C would shutdown the Bitrise CLI, but any long running processess would remain running in the background.
Implemented changes related to build analytics.
- [73db173] Prepare release 1.28.0 (#660)
- [2b2f36f] Update step-development-guideline.md (#658)
- [43453e3] Fix typo (#656)
- [9f6bd38] added projectType and step startTime (#657)
- [7477fcf] Update README.md (#653)
- [7850cc5] avoid collecting unused threads (#654)
- [fd5bb15] Fix process signals not being captured by child processes (#652)
Install or upgrade
To install this version, run the following commands (in a bash shell):
curl -fL https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise/releases/download/1.28.0/bitrise-$(uname -s)-$(uname -m) > /usr/local/bin/bitrise
chmod +x /usr/local/bin/bitrise
That's all, you're ready to call