Set Xcode Project Build Number
Sets the Build Number (bundle version) to the specified value,
in the target
Info.plist file for the next build.
- plist_path: "" (required)
Path to the given target's Info.plist file. You need to use this step for each archivable target of your project.
- build_version: "$BITRISE_BUILD_NUMBER" (required)
Set the CFBundleVersion to this value.
- build_version_offset: ""
This offset will be added to
- build_short_version_string: ""
Set the CFBundleShortVersionString to this value.
Exported Environment variables
- XCODE_BUNDLE_VERSION: The bundle version used in the Info.plist file
- Fork this repository
- Make changes
- Submit a PR
How to run this step from source
- Clone this repository
cdto the cloned repository's root
- Create a bitrise.yml (if not yet created)
- Prepare a workflow that contains a step with the id:
format_version: "6" default_step_lib_source: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise-steplib.git workflows: my-workflow: steps: - path::./: inputs: - my_input: "my input value"
- Run the workflow:
bitrise run my-workflow
This is an official Step managed by Bitrise.io and is available in the Workflow Editor and in our Bitrise CLI tool. If you seen something in this readme that never before please visit some of our knowledge base to read more about that: