The documentation is available at: https://training.bitrix24.com/support/training/course/index.php?COURSE_ID=115&INDEX=Y
Contains three completed chatbots:
- EchoBot: bot repeats incoming messages and supports all key platform features.
- ITR Bot: bot for Open Channels, with multi-level menu constructor available in the code.
- ServiceBot: service bot for chats. This bot type tracks all messages in a chat.
First, you need to understand what do you want to do with this bot :)
When this bot responds only when initiated by users:
- In basic version, no changes needed
- However, you can think about security and change methods for storage of logs, cache and app settings
When this bot sometimes may initiate contact with users:
- Change constants CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET to be issued to you inside partner account or in local applications
- you can also ensure security and change storage methods for message logs, cache and app settings
Bots are presented for informational purposes only and you can use them in your projects. However, you are fully responsible for operation of your applications.