Bitseed Full Node
A turnkey Bitcoin full node device
The Bitseed Bitcoin Core Full Node
The Bitseed Personal Server is a small and inexpensive device that is dedicated to running Bitcoin Core (the Satoshi client.) It is a small server that runs a full bitcoin node, which stores and validates the complete blockchain, and transmits transactions across the bitcoin network. The Bitseed Personal Server is not a bitcoin miner, thus it does not earn bitcoin, but as a full node it provides an essential service to the network.
- Maintains the full blockchain stored inside the device.
- Runs the "Satoshi" open source client (Bitcoin Core).
- Can serve as a trusted node for phones, tablets, and PCs running lightweight (SPV) clients.
- Can be used as a local blockchain database for advanced blockchain applications.
- Always on, 24/7/365.
- Low power consumption: Uses less than 10 watts of power.
- Easy setup – just plug it into your router and turn it on.
- No display monitor required.
- Preloaded with full blockchain.
- Access blockchain data via bitcoind or bitcoin-cli RPC interface.
- Power consumption is less than 10 watts (about 10% of a typical PC).
- 4 GB RAM and 2 GHz Quad Core processor.
- OS is Ubuntu 16.04 64bit. It can support a keyboard and HDMI monitor if desired.
- 1 TB storage will support the bitcoin blockchain for years.
The Bitseed Personal Server requires minimal configuration and maintenance; the Quickstart Guide can be found here.
There is also an excellent guide for node operators located here.