This is a protocol upgrade release. All nodes should upgrade before
2018-07-19 14:00:00 UTC.
Note: in the previous release (
2.0.180425) we fixed a serious bug.
- If you're upgrading from
2.0.180612, you don't need to do anything special;
- if you're upgrading from a release earlier than
2.0.180612, please check release notes of 2.0.180425 to see if you need to perform additional steps.
- BSIP26: Refund Order Creation Fee in Originally Paid Asset when order is cancelled
- BSIP27: Asset Issuer Reclaim Fee Pool Funds
- BSIP29: Require owner authority to change asset issuer
- BSIP30: Always Allow Increasing Collateral Ratio If Debt Not Increased
- BSIP31: Update Short Position's Margin Call Price After Partially Called Or Settled
- BSIP32: Always Match Orders At Maker Price
- BSIP33: Maker Orders With Better Prices Take Precedence
- BSIP34: Always Trigger Margin Call When Call Price Above Or At Price Feed
- BSIP35: Mitigate Rounding Issue On Order Matching
- BSIP36: Remove expired price feeds on maintenance interval
- BSIP37: Allow new asset name to end with a number
- BSIP38: Add target collateral ratio option to short positions
- Bugfix #184: Potential something-for-nothing fill bug
- Bugfix #214: Proposal cannot contain proposal_update_operation
- Bugfix #453: Multiple limit order and call order matching issue
- Bugfix #588: Virtual operations should be excluded from transactions
- Bugfix #868: Clear price feed data after updated a bitAsset's backing asset ID
- Bugfix #890: Update median feeds after feed_lifetime_sec changed
- [Bugfix #922 / #931 / #970] Fixed missing checks when updating a smart coin's
bitassetoptions E.G. force settlement delay, backing asset ID or etc;
- [Bugfix #942] Fixed missing asset authorities check for "from" account when claiming from a withdraw permission.
call_order_update_operationchanged from an array to an object, which affects all related API's E.G.
get_relative_account_historyand etc. Due to this, old version of
cli_walletwon't be compatible with new API nodes when that operation would occur in result.
- [Issue #862, PR #872] Improved pagination of
- [Issue #863, PR #871] Node
get_tickerAPI now returns time stamp of latest block instead of server time
- [Issue #811, PR #861] Added
[FC PR #36] Support Boost 1.64-1.65
[FC PR #43] Fixed a memory leak issue in TCP socket destruction
[FC PR #44] Fixed Diffie-Hellman shared key computation (related to memo encryption)
[PR #938] Fixed an issue that may cause the node to store incorrect block ID to disk when switching forks
[PR #850] Removed unused asset cache from
[PR #918] Fixed in-code documentation for
[PR #804] Refactored
application.cppfor easier testing