This code base is unmaintained and not audited! Use at your own risk!
- The core structure of BitShares Wallet reuses the bitshares-core implementation. All communication protocols were developed from scratch. The communication part will be separated as a library in the future.
- The graphenej part is from smartcoins-wallet, and is used to read the .bin file when logging in with wallet model
- Now we get the quotes data at fixed time, and haven’t finished developing the protocol using websocket to let the server push the data to the clients.
- The source contains the code of firebase and fabric, while we don’t submit these two parts. You can add them yourself.
- fabric.properties -> This file stores fabric’s apiSecret, corresponding io.fabric.ApiKey of manifest
- google-services.json -> This file stores the info when connecting firebase
BitShares Wallet is an app for BitShares on Android devices. The main features are:
- Check your balance
- Check the transaction records
- Send your BTS/bitUSD or other properties to others using this wallet.
- Check the latest or history price of BTS
- Sell/Buy BTS easily
- Check the SELL ORDER and BUY ORDER
- Check your open orders