Software & References
Table of Contents
|BitShares Core||BitShares Core is the BitShares blockchain implementation and command-line interface|
|Docker Container||Built-in Dockerfile to support docker containers.|
|BitShares FC||Fast-compiling C++ library provides a set of utility libraries useful for the development of asynchronous libraries|
|Websocket pp||C++ websocket client/server library|
|Hashed Time-Lock Contracts (HTLC) on BitShares||TESTNET: User Guide for Hashed Time-Lock Contracts (HTLC) on BitShares|
|Hashed Time-Lock Contracts (HTLC) on BitShares:CN||测试网：BitShares 哈希时间锁合约（HTLC）用户指南|
|BitShares Explorer API||REST API for BitShares|
|Python BitShares||Fully featured client-side library for the BitShares Blockchain - written entirely in python.|
|uptick||Python-based CLI tool set for BitShares blockchain|
|Faucet - Tapin||Tapin is a python-based faucet for Graphene-based blockchains (e.g. BitShares).|
|BitShares UI||Graphical User Interface for BitShares|
|BitShares UI API||RESTful API server for BitShares based on express-es6-rest-api|
|develop.bitshares.org||Bleeding edge hosted wallet off the develop branch of bitshares-ui|
|BitShares Mobile App||This is the mobile app for BitShares blockchain|
|G-Wallet||G-Wallet is a BitShares desktop(Linux, Windows, MAC) wallet program written in C++ using wxWidgets.|
|beet||Beet is a stand-alone key/identity-manager and signing app for BitShares, heavily influenced by Scatter|
|secp256k1-zkp||Experimental fork of libsecp256k1 with support for pedersen commitments and range proofs|
- For Mainnet and Tesenet: ES Wrapper to query the BitShares data. Try it out!
- Check the BitShares blockchain health.
- BitShares Explorer REST API - Installation Guide
- Step by step on everything needed to have your own BitShares Explorer API up and running for a production environment.
- BitShares Plugins List: Github ReadMe
- The debug_node is a tool to allow developers to run many interesting sorts of "what-if" tests using state from a production blockchain.
- Python BitShares Documentation
- :ref:`how-to-setup-python-lib` (also, How to Create MPAs/UIAs with Python)
- :ref:`monitor-account-python` - (How to setup)
- :ref:`websocket-script-support` - (websocket-client interact with the Core API)
- This nodejs script monitors the balance history of an account in a graphene-based network