Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
libkai library to be installed (otherwise you will get a message that
XUL.DLL cannot be loaded). Just do
yum install libkai if you use RPM/YUM or take the specified DLL from the corresponding RPM archive and place it into one of the directories on your
The CHANGES.OS2 file contains more detailed list of changes.
The README.OS2 file contains software requirements and detailed installation instructions.
- If you find a bug (which is likely), please create an issue at the issues page. But before you create a new issue, be sure it is not already reported by searching through the existing ones using the Search field at the top of this page.
- When Firefox crashes it creates a trap report that may contain useful information for the developers. These reports are saved in
.TRPfiles created in the directory where
firefox.exeis installed. By default these reports contain only basic information. In order to make them even more useful (and therefore make a fix for your problem much more likely) please do the following:
- Install the latest EXCEPTQ runtime from http://home.earthlink.net/~steve53/betas/ (currently, this one is the latest).
- Install the Firefox symbol files by downloading the
firefox-dbgsymarchive from the link below and unzipping it to the same directory where you installed Firefox.
- Make Firefox crash again and attach the resulting
.TRPfile to the issue describing your problem.