Bjango Actions version history
14 March 2018
- Added “Convert: sRGB” and “Convert: Display P3” actions.
30 October 2017
- Added “Assign: sRGB” action.
- Improved action name “Assign: Don’t Colour Manage” action.
- Improved the actions to create 512×512 and 1024×1024 document actions (they now create sRGB documents).
1 April 2017
- Added duplicate and move action.
7 October 2016
- Added gradient map action.
- Added levels map action.
- Added curves map action.
- Added vibrance map action.
23 September 2016
- Added scale actions for 87×87 and 167×167.
- Fixed some help text.
15 June 2016
- Renamed “OS X” to “macOS” across all documentation.
26 January 2016
- Improved overall structure of the entire project (actions are now split into two files).
- Added Photoshop tool panel.
- Added Center in Selection action.
- Added lots of help.
- Added BSD license.
- Removed some document creation actions.
- Added Copy Attributes and Styles action.
- Added Paste Attributes and Styles action.
- Added Apple Watch 38mm and 42mm document creation actions.
- Added collapse all groups to the end of actions that run scrips (cleans things up when done).
- Added Scale by 400% action.
- Added Dupe and Create Smart Object action.
- Added iPhone Portrait (all models) action.
- Scale by 300% action.
- Scale by 33.3% action.
- Scale to 180×180 action (for @3x iPhone home icons).
- Scale to 192×192 action (for xxxhdpi Android home icons).
- Scale Mask Feather scripts for 33.3% and 400%.
- iOS Icon Export Template.psd (for those working at 1× and auto sizing/exporting app icons).
- A workflow for batch adding @3x to filenames.
- A workflow for batch removing @3x from filenames.
- New Yosemite-friendly workflow icons. Hooray!
- Lots of other small fixes.
- Changed green gradient used in the icon templates and actions to match iOS 7.1 beta.
- Initial release.