Show, filter and provide overview (names, handles, twig variables) of all defined content (fields, sections, globals, assets, categories, tags ...). Because I forget things. Just ask my wife.
To install Blueprint:
- Create blueprint/ folder to your craft/plugins/ and copy files from this repository.
- Go to Settings > Plugins in Craft CP to install.
- You got new section in CP main menu
- Fixed more issues (categories, tags, matrixfields,...) where fields/fieldlayouts were not defined
- Display more information about Asset Sources (needs more testing, checked only local source type)
- shiftKey/metaKey scrolling to target section fixed on Firefox
- Added fix to show sections with no field layout (by marionnewlevant, thanks)
- Show matrix elements
- Translatable fields are now marked with icon
- Better search/filter, show structure (show section/entrytype/... if field is found)
- Show all sections/globals/assets/... where field is used
- Save current filter/displayed sections to local storage
- Alt-Click show only this section / hide all other sections
- Nicer sidebar
- A little better search
- Initial release