Welcome to the Tiled wiki! This wiki supplements the Tiled Documentation with more dynamic pages, pages related to development and 3rd party articles.
- Games made with Tiled - Showing various games that have used Tiled for their levels.
- Contributing to Tiled - How to check out Tiled from git, compile it, and send changes back.
- Best Practices - How you can work with Tiled.
- Import from Image - Generating Tiled maps from bitmaps
- Tiled starters tutorial by Pokefans.net (German)
- Introduction to Tiled Map Editor: A Great, Platform-Agnostic Tool for Making Level Maps
- tileset_baker - physically merges overlapping tiles, creating a new tileset with the unique combinations for any number of maps. This can make rendering the map a lot faster.
- WBTMXTool - TMX file HD/SD converter
- tmxOptimizer - Tool for optimizing a TMX map
- Remex - A tool for expanding RPG Maker tilesets for use with Tiled's automapping feature.
- Map-Tiler - Take a group of "layer images" (walls, floors, etc.) and turn them into a tileset and a Tiled file. Removes duplicate tiles as it imports, has support for generating rooms, and other features. This is very handy when you create maps or levels in layers in a vector or pixel art editor.