Software to create a Raspberry Pi based wordclock
- Various language layouts
- Various plugins to
- display the current time
- get information on current temperature, sunrise, sunset, IP-settings, ...
- play tetris (credits to @mrksngl)
- RESTful, swagger-based API to access and control the wordclock functionality
- Documentation on how to build the clock.
- Remote control via webinterface (credits to @FrankX0)
- Control the wordclock with a browser within your local network
- Linking the webinterface to your smartphones homescreen provides an app-like usage of the interface
- Hardware buttons are not mandatory anymore.
⏳ In progress
- Integration of a brightness sensor
- Make the clock available at home-assistant