Develop a higher level middleware/framework for the Scuttlebutt.nz (SSB) network for which it would be easy to develop various client applications.
As a bonus, it would be great if client applications could be written in a way that multiple network/gossip protocols could be used at the same time for maximal interoperability.
Minimal viable product
- a command line tool to access basic functionality of patchwork (TODO: describe exactly)
- develop a simple command line tool
- refactor interface to a library
- https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork (social network)
- TDD (test driven development)
- Clean Code (refer to Robert C. Martin)
$ stack setup $ stack test
Contacting the team
- TODO (SSB feed anyone?)