Once your data is recorded in your bkper book, you can auto-send periodic reports to your partners, investors, advisors, mentors and so on.
It works by taking daily snapshots of your segments counts, and storing on bkper:
The bridge creates one account for each Segment, and update its balance every day.
- Create a script with this Code.gs code
- Setup the IntercomApp and BkperApp libraries.
- Create a new book on bkper, and turn on the AutoPost option on book configurations.
- On script, sets the variable BOOK_ID with the bookId of created book.
- Sets the APP_ID and API_KEY variables with your Intercom App id and API key;
- Test it, by run the updateSegmentAccounts and check if the accounts are created on your book
- On "Resources > Current project's triggers", add a trigger to daily run the updateSegmentAccounts function