Table of Contents
- Code of Conduct
- Provides the Alchemists installable themes:
- Provides the following installable workflows:
- Application Kit: Launches applications needed for everyday use.
- Browser Kit: Easily open browsers and URLs.
- Google Chrome Kit: Provides quick navigation for Google Chrome utilities.
- macOS Kit: A collection of macOS-related tools and utilities.
Open a terminal window and execute one of the following depending on your version preference:
Current Version (stable):
git clone https://github.com/bkuhlmann/alfred.git cd alfred git checkout v6.0.0
Master Version (unstable):
git clone https://github.com/bkuhlmann/alfred.git cd alfred
- Browse to the themes folder.
- Double-click a *.alfredappearance file to install.
- Browse to the workflows folder.
- Double-click a *.alfredworkflow file to install.
Read Semantic Versioning for details. Briefly, it means:
- Patch (x.y.Z) - Incremented for small, backwards compatible bug fixes.
- Minor (x.Y.z) - Incremented for new, backwards compatible public API enhancements and/or bug fixes.
- Major (X.y.z) - Incremented for any backwards incompatible public API changes.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a CODE OF CONDUCT. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Read CONTRIBUTING for details.
Read the CHANGELOG for details.