A collection of custom built and installable Growl themes.
Table of Contents
- Code of Conduct
- Provides an installable, WebKit-based Alchemists Growl theme.
- Provides support for viewing/testing outside of Growl within a web browser.
- Uses HTML5 and CSS3 only.
Open a terminal window and execute one of the following setups, depending on your version preference:
Current Version (stable):
git clone git://github.com/bkuhlmann/growl.git cd growl git checkout v1.1.1
Master Version (unstable):
git clone git://github.com/bkuhlmann/growl.git cd growl
To view the a demo of the Alchemists theme, open the red_alchemist/demo/index.html in a web browser. To install the Alchemists theme, double click on the RedAlchemist.growlStyle package.
Read Semantic Versioning for details. Briefly, it means:
- Patch (x.y.Z) - Incremented for small, backwards compatible bug fixes.
- Minor (x.Y.z) - Incremented for new, backwards compatible public API enhancements and/or bug fixes.
- Major (X.y.z) - Incremented for any backwards incompatible public API changes.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a CODE OF CONDUCT. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Read CONTRIBUTING for details.
Read the CHANGELOG for details.