- jekyll 6 Jekyll is a blog-aware, static site generator in Ruby
- copyleft-guide 2 Various tutorials and education materials for GPL, its enforcement, and software freedom legal issues generally. This repository is on GitHub as a read only mirror; the material is actually develo…
- exfat 2 GPL'ed sources for the Samsung exfat module as released by Samsung.
- ben-kallos-legislation 1 Legislation introduced by Council Member Ben Kallos for public comment.
- small-hacks 0 Tiny scripts and hacks that I have collected or written. This is purely a backup: this is not developed here.
Repositories contributed to
- conservancy/website 0 Website sources of Software Freedom Conservancy. This repository is *not* canonical, we're on our Kallithea instance instead: https://k.sfconservancy.org/website/ . This is a backup of the reposito…
- conservancy/supporters 0 See https://k.sfconservancy.org/supporters for canonical location of this repository. Copy here is for read-only informational purposes and backup.
- conservancy/voting 0 Temporary location of Voting Software Source code.
Contributions in the last year 676 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 10 days March 4 – March 13
Current streak 2 days August 8 – June 15