Advanced Git Tool - Agt is a commandline advanced git tool for searching and querying information about repositories as well as cloning with fastest and parallel clone processing.
Agt can search any keyword including topic names so as to find matching repositories.
- Agt allows sorting search results.
- Agt provides pagination of search results.
- Agt provides ordering search results.
- Agt provides flexibility to display results of different pages. Allows you to select any page to read results from.
Agt can show details and contents of any repository.
- Agt collects full contents of repository and it's respective details.
- Agt provides rendering for repository's README document.
- Agt provides an option to clone the shown repository.
Agt can clone multiple repositories even faster and saves them in the default output directory.
- Agt provides a functionality to read a list of repositories from a text file and clone them.
- Agt takes a list of repositories from the commandline argument and clone each of them.
Contribution & License
You can contribute in following ways:
- Report bugs
- Give suggestions to make it better
- Fix issues & submit a pull request
Agt is licensed under GPL v3.0 license
Wanna contact me privately? Here is my Twitter @0x616e6479