WINDOWS IS NOT SUPPORTED!
You must have the following tools installed:
- Init git submodules
- build the local dev container. This might take a while.
./scripts/fix-docker-volume-permissions.sh <your-username> <your-users-group> ./scripts/build-docker-image.sh
- start the local dev container
- now enter the container and run your scripts and/or commands
- (optional) to start nodeos, run the
/scripts/start-nodeos.shscript inside the docker container:
- (optional) to register an account on the jungle testnet (for testnet tests) run the following command inside the docker container:
python3 -m eosfactory.register_testnet https://jungle2.cryptolions.io:443 jungle -a seconddamage <private-key-owner> <private-key-active>
If the account does not have enough EOS, use https://monitor.jungletestnet.io/#faucet to assign some EOS to it.
to see the available volumes inside the container, have a look at the