Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Applied patch for a prototype pollution vulnerability in AngularJS <1.7.9. https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-89mq-4x47-5v83
- Upgraded Angular to 1.6.5 (#1117)
- Upgraded Bootstrap to 3.4.1 (#1117)
- Upgraded jQuery to 2.2.1 (#1117)
- Upgraded jQuery UI to 1.12.1 (#1117)
These updates all aim to fix known vulnerabilities in previous versions of the libraries. In the case of jQuery, the latest version with no known vulnerabilities is 3.4.0; however, version 3 introduced several breaking changes. In order to address the security vulnerabilities, jQuery was upgraded to 2.2.1 and the two remaining vulnerabilities were patched by backporting fixes to that version.