This sample shows how to use BID(Blackberry Integrity Detection) in your application.
- BlackBerry Priv (Android 6.0 and above)
- To Contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
How To Build
- Clone the repo to your computer.
- Launch Android Studio, and from the File menu, select New > Import Project.
- Browse to the location where you extracted the sample file, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the BidLoginActivity class and select Run.
- The application will now install and launch on your device.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.