Avatar-Booth - sample application for getUserMedia (Camera).
The purpose of this application is to demonstrate the getUserMedia functionality in BlackBerry 10 WebWorks. This allows access to the front and rear cameras on the device. The application let's you add a moustache and snap a photo, all within the Web Application.
The same code will work across other WebKit browser such as Chrome and Safari, without any changes to the code.
- BB10-ui-stack is licensed under the BSD license.
- jquery-1.7.1.js is dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
- backbone.min.js is licensed under the MIT license.
- backstack.min.js is licensed under the Apache license.
- require.min.js is dual licensed under the MIT and new BSD licenses.
- lodash.js is licensed under the MIT license
- link.min.js is licensed under the MIT license.
- text.min.js is dual licensed under the MIT and new BSD licenses.
** Artwork ***
All artwork except for the following was done by the author [Anzor Bashkhaz] and source is included
- effects.png - from the free BB10 Sample Subway Icon Collection by pixle.pl
- info.png - from the free BB10 Sample Subway Icon Collection by pixle.pl
To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
** How to Build **
Clone this repo to your local machine.
Ensure the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 2.0 is correctly installed.
Open a command prompt (windows) or terminal (mac) and run the following command:
webworks create <your source folder>\Avatar-Booth
Replace the default Avatar-Booth\www folder with the \www folder from this project
Replace the default Avatar-Booth\config.xml with the config.xml from this project
From the command prompt (Windows) or terminal (mac), navigate to the Avatar-Booth folder
cd <your source folder>\Avatar-Booth
Run the following commands to configure plugins used by this app
webworks plugin add com.blackberry.app
Run the following command to build and deploy the app to a device connected via USB
- BlackBerry HTML5 WebWorks - Downloads, Getting Started guides, samples, code signing keys.
- BlackBerry WebWorks Development Guides
- BlackBerry WebWorks Community Forums
Please see the README of the BB10-WebWorks-Samples repository for instructions on how to add new Samples or make modifications to existing Samples.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug in a Sample, or have an enhancement request, simply file an Issue for the Sample.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.