- Install node[v0.6.10] and npm and add to path.
- Install BlackBerry 10 Native SDK.
- Install BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK.
- [Windows] Add Git bin to PATH. i.e.
- [Linux] Build node[v0.6.10+], ensure it works on your distro and copy the binary into
##Setup and Build
git clone https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-Webworks-Packager.git
git checkout master
- Setup bbndk environment variables: (must be done within each session, prior to jake)
source *BBNDK installation directory*/bbndk-env.sh
*BBNDK installation directory*\bbndk-env.bat
- Copy Dependencies:
dependenciesdirectory from the latest BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK into the cloned
BB10-WebWorks-Packagerfolder. For more details on how to install go here.
bash configure[from command prompt]
jake buildand check that the output folder is created under the "target/zip" subfolder.
jake testand check that jake runs and completes
##Building an application
./bbwp test/test.zip -o <output dir>
bbwp.bat test\test.zip -o <output dir>
Please ensure you build your application from the "target/zip" folder and not the root of your
Otherwise the resulting bar won't launch.
Cloning into dependencies/webplatform... error: Couldn't resolve host 'github.rim.net' while accessing http://github.rim.net/webworks/webplatform.git/info/refs
Solution: This error can be ignored, but please see the "Setup and Build" - "Webplatform setup:" section above for instructions on copying the necessary webplatform files.
- Bryan Higgins
- Chris Del Col
- Daniel Audino
- Danyi Lin
- Derek Watson
- Eric Li
- Eric Pearson
- Erik Johnson
- Gord Tanner
- Hasan Ahmad
- Hoyoung Jang
- Igor Shneur
- James Keshavarzi
- Jeffrey Heifetz
- Nukul Bhasin
- Rosa Tse
- Rowell Cruz
- Sergey Golod
- Stephan Leroux
To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
To add new Samples or make modifications to existing Samples:
- Fork the BB10-Webworks-Packager repository
- Make the changes/additions to your fork
- Send a pull request from your fork back to the BB10-Webworks-Packager repository
- If you made changes to code which you own, send a message via github messages to one of the Committers listed below to have your code merged