The Configurator for iOS (Swift)
This sample demonstrates how to use a custom App Policy uploaded into BlackBerry UEM or Good Control, which can be used to remotely configure an application. After adding this sample to your UEM/GC, you'll need to upload the included policy file "The Configurator App Configuration.xml" as well. For more information refer to the following post on the BlackBerry Developer Blog:Custom App Policies in BlackBerry Dynamics Applications
Xcode 8 or later
iOS 9 SDK or later
iOS 9 or later
- Alessio Nunzi
- Gurjit Ghangura
- To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
How To Build and Deploy
- Download and set up BlackBerry Dynamics Development Environment
- Clone the repo to your computer.
- Launch Xcode and open the project.
- Edit Bundle ID and GD Application ID to your own.
- Build, deploy and run on a testing device.
For more information on how to develop BlackBerry Dynamics apps, please visit Get Started with BlackBerry Development Tools
Apache 2.0 License
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.