BEMS and Mobile Services - Objective C
This sample application demonstrates how to use BEMS(BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server) and BlackBerry Mobile Services with BlackBerry Dynamics SDK. This app shows how to implement the following services with the help of BEMS.
- Send email Service
- Transfer file Service
- Search directory Service
- Xcode 8 or later
- BlackBerry Dynamics SDK for iOS
iOS 9 SDK or later
iOS 9 or later
- To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
- BEMS - Steps to install BEMS
- BlackBerry Work or App Kinetics Sample - To consume send email and transfer file service you either need BlackBerry Work or App Kinectis Sample from the examples folder.
How To Build and Deploy
- Set up BlackBerry Dymaics environment
- Clone the repo to your computer.
- Launch Xcode and open the project.
- Edit Bundle ID to your own
- Edit URL identifier and URL Schemes in the info.plist.
- Edit GD Application ID to your own in the info.plist.
- Add the app entitlement to UEM.
- Build, deploy and run on a testing device.
For more information on how to develop BlackBerry Dynamics apps, please visit BlackBerry Developer Community
Apache 2.0 License
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.