======================================================================== Sample Description.
This sample allows you to advertise whatever you would like within your app! It has built-in support for web sites as well as the ability to launch BlackBerry World directly to a specified app.
Advertise your apps, refer users to sites for referral bonuses, find friends in the forum and swap ad banners etc etc.
For tracking effectiveness you can also integrate Flurry Analytics to your app and see how often users are interacting with your Banner!
The idea for this sample was taken from Brian Schierer (@BrianScheirer) who did a very similar sample which he uses in his own apps. Big kudos to Brian!
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK (tested in 10.1)
======================================================================== Running the example:
- Download the source code
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of the source code project, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- Hit the big green "Play" button to run the app
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html