Invoke Target 1
Demonstrates the Invocation Framework of BlackBerry 10. This app acts as a Target that can be invoked by InvokeClient. NOTE: There is another sample called InvokeTarget2 which is identical to this. If both targets are installed on the device, InvokeClient is able to demo the UX when there are two targets for a target filter.^M
- Displays launch type
- Displays InvocationRequest parameters received from Client.
- BlackBerry Native SDK 10.0.06 beta
- BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device running 10.0.06 OS
Importing a project into the Native SDK
- From the the Sample apps page, download and extract the sample application.
- Launch the Native SDK.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location where you extracted the sample app, and click OK. The sample project should display in the the Projects section.
- Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
Please see the README of the Samples-for-Java repository for instructions on how to add new Samples or make modifications to existing Samples.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug in a Sample, or have an enhancement request, simply file an Issue for the Sample and send a message (via github messages) to the Sample Author(s) to let them know that you have filed an Issue.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.